On June 26, 2020, the Governor issued an Executive Order initiating Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan. As part of that reopening, the ILEAS Training Center is now scheduling events again. However, there are restrictions and guidance that ILEAS must follow. These include:
- Limit of 50 persons at one time in any event.
- Auditorium limit is 50 and the main classrooms limit is 20.
- The ITC has posted the following rules for anyone attending an event at the ITC:
- Please stay home if you have any COVID19-related or flu-like symptoms
- Classrooms and other rooms have reduced capacity for social distancing
- Social distance of 6 feet should be maintained when possible
- If you are unable to maintain a distance of 6 feet, please wear a mask covering over your nose and mouth
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer often throughout the day
- Wash hands frequently when appropriate
- Please try to stagger breaks with other classes to decrease the number of students in the hallways at any given time
- Please minimize access to the kitchen area near the classrooms
ILEAS has arranged with Champaign County Maintenance to increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing. If you have any questions, call 217-328-3800 and speak with Michele Watson.