Beginning on November 2, 2020, the Governor issued an Executive Order that reduced the number of people allowed in many public places. ILEAS made modifications to the maximum seating capacities in all of the rooms at the ILEAS Training Center (ITC). If you would like to schedule a meeting or training, please contact Michele Watson to discuss the best option for your event (217-531-0467 / email@example.com).
The following rules will continue to be enforced at the ITC:
- Stay home if you have any COVID19-related or flu-like symptoms.
- All meeting rooms have reduced capacity for social distancing.
- If you are unable to maintain a social distance of 6 feet, please wear a mask covering over your nose and mouth.
- Wash hands frequently when appropriate and use the provided hand sanitizer often throughout the day.
- Try to stagger breaks with other classes to decrease the number of students in the hallways at any given time.
- Minimize access to the kitchen area near the classrooms.
ILEAS will continue to have Champaign County Maintenance provide an increased level of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facility.